Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Stuff

The cover image for issue 5 is now up. It looks sort of purple, even though the actual paper is tan. I wanted to use brown, but I couldn't find brown printer paper anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find some, please let me know.

In other news, I'll be spending the fall and winter preparing for an all-out spring/summer assault on comic conventions nationwide. This means I'll have to forgo attending many local events this fall, but I think the extra time for preparation will be worth it (although, I still plan to attend the show in St. Clair Shores on November 8). Here's a tentative list of the cities I'll be hitting:

Anaheim, CA
Novi, MI
Philadelphia, PA
Chicago, IL
Toronto, Ontario
Columbus, OH
New York, NY
St. Clair Shores, MI

Like I said, this is a tentative list, so it's possible that a show or two could be added. I'm super excited to hit the road and take Used Addictions to cities where people haven't heard of the book. But in the meantime, it's going to be a looooong winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment